Disclaimer and Legal Notice, Disclosure
Gender neutral formulation
In the interest of a reader-friendly flow of text, gender-neutral terminology has been used throughout our Websites: designation such as “employee” or “partner” are not gender specifics.
You acknowledge to be legally bound by the following by visiting this website.
The term OMV includes OMV Aktiengesellschaft as well as all companies or entities of which OMV Aktiengesellschaft holds, directly or indirectly, at least 50 %. If any of the following relates only to certain companies or entities, such companies or entities will be named.
The following does not apply if and to the extent contra-dictionary to mandatory law.
OMV has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information provided on this website is correct and complete at the time of publication. However, there may be unintended / accidental errors or omissions for which we apologize in advance and we shall endeavour to correct such by updating the contents.
OMV makes no warranty or guarantee in respect of the information provided on this website, including external (hyper)links or any other content that can be used either directly or indirectly via the OMV website. OMV is entitled at any time to make changes or amendments to this website without prior notice. Any decisions made on the basis of information published on the OMV website are therefore the sole responsibility of the respective user and OMV does not accept any responsibility for decisions taken based on the contents to this website or for any damages caused by such decisions. OMV accepts no responsibility for direct, indirect or other results, obtained by the direct or indirect use of the possible inaccuracy of the information published on the OMV website.
OMV c cannot guarantee the functions and availability of the services and information contained on the OMV website and/or uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the OMV website or the server that makes it available arevirus free or free from other harmful components. To the extent permitted by law, OMV shall not be liable for any damages arising from the performance or mal-performance of the OMV website or any connected service or technical device.
None of the information published on the OMV website is to constitute an invitation or offer to purchase or trade any asset or rights, especially OMV shares (or any other securities) or American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), nor should it imply such.
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright and other intellectual property rights on the pages and the contents published and in the materials used on this OMV website are solely owned by OMV. No third party shall be granted a licence or any other right (e.g. ownership, industrial property rights or copyright) over such content and materials. Use of pages, contents and materials from this site is only permissible for personal, informative purposes. Any other reproduction, copying or usage is strictly prohibited. The subsequent use of distinctive OMV features (e.g. brands or logos), especially of the registered OMV trademark, is expressly forbidden, irrespective of whether or not the symbol ® or ™ is used.
The above provisions also apply to direct or indirect software downloads or usage via the OMV website. In the event that external hyperlinks provide access to third party software, the terms and conditions of such product owners shall prevail and their rights are to be observed.
OMV while visiting this website collects its clients' personal information (name, ID number, address, phone number, email address, place of business etc.). OMV collects only personal data that you provide us with. Such data will only be used for the purposes of keeping a record of contacts and of statistical analyses, and the collection will cease immediately on your instruction. OMV guarantees that the information collected in this manner will not be transferred or in any way made available to third parties without your explicit consent. Personal data collected while visiting this website will remain confidential, unless a particular client itself wishes to have them published.
In order to serve users' needs best OMV requires information provided by the users and is it necessary for OMV to use this information free of charge.
Disclosure and Information pursuant to §§ 24, 25 Austrian Media Act and § 5 Austrian E-Commerce Act/Imprint
Owner, publisher and producer: OMV Aktiengesellschaft, Vienna.
Main office: Trabrennstraße 6-8, A-1020 Vienna
Telephone: +43 1 40440; Tele-fax +43 1 40440-20091;
e-mail: email@example.com; http://www.omv.com
Registered at Vienna Commercial Court: FN 93363z
Information pertaining to supervisory authority: Financial Markets Supervisory Authority
VAT registration number: ATU14189108
Executive Board: Gerhard Roiss (Chairman), David C. Davies (Deputy Chairman), Jaap Huijskes, Manfred Leitner, Hans-Peter Floren – Supervisory Board of OMV Aktiengesellschaft: Markus Beyrer (Chairman), Wolfgang C. Berndt (Deputy Chairman), Khadem Abdulla Al Qubaisi (Deputy Chairman), Alyazia Ali Saleh Al Kuwaiti, Elif Bilgi Zapparoli, Helmut Draxler, Wolfram Littich, Herbert Stepic, Herbert Werner, Norbert Zimmermann. Delegates of the works council: Leopold Abraham, Ferdinand Nemesch, Franz Kaba, Wolfgang Baumann, Martin Rossmann – Shareholder in excess of 25 %: Österreichische Industrieholding AG (31,5%), thereof in excess of 25 %: Republic of Austria (100%).
General line: Industry and company related information to customers and suppliers of OMV Group.
Objects of the Company:
1. The investment in other enterprises and corporations as well as the management and administration of such investments (holding company) including the acquisition and disposal of investments in Austria and abroad.
2. All activities, irrespective of their legal basis, in connection with prospecting for, extracting and processing in any production stage of hydrocarbons and other mineral resources; the production of fuel and other devices for vehicles, stationary power sources (engines) and heating systems.
3. The sale of and the trade with goods and products as well as substances of all kinds, in particular those mentioned under (2), including their stocking (magazines) and storage for third persons;
4. Services of all kinds including the operation of thereto necessary plants and equipment. These services in particular include any consulting, planning and realization services, in all fields, in particular also in the fields of industrial medicine, construction, drilling, wells, chemistry, electro-technology, transport of goods and persons, catering, hotel industry and tourism, information technology, infrastructure, laboratories, mechanical engineering, insurance management, management consultancies, licensing of production processes, patents, industrial design and the like;
5. Hiring, letting (leasing) of labor force;
6. The business of insurance and reinsurance;
7. The construction and operation of all kinds of plants for power generation, regardless of the source of energy;
8. The construction and operation of network and line systems of all kinds, in particu¬lar of pipelines;
9. All activities relating to waste management;
10. The construction and the operation of petrol and gas filling stations, car-wash installations, repair and service stations, garages, and all other activities associated with the aforementioned;
1. The Company shall be entitled to conduct any business and adopt any measures which are deemed to be necessary to or useful for the achieving of its corporate objectives, in particular all to the Objects of the Company similar or related activities.
2. The Company is in particular entitled to buy and sell real estate property, and to rent or lease same, whether as lessee/tenant or as lessor/landlord;
3. The company may establish branches in Austria and abroad.
Trade: OMV Aktiengesellschaft is a member of the Economic Chambers of Vienna and Lower Austria and is authorized to engage in the following trades in accordance with trade law provisions
1. Trading and trading agent.
2. Corporate consulting including corporate planning.
4. Provision of loan staff
Further trades are pursued legally independent by group companies.