Belgrade, January 18, 2017 – Winter with temperatures below zero is just around the corner. Weather forecast for Serbia is predicting low temperatures for the forthcoming days especially on the southern part of state. Long cold spells require more attention on fuel properties in order to ensure optimal ignition and reliable driving. Filling up your vehicle with winter OMV MaxxMotion Diesel will solve this challenge. As a fuel of unbeatable quality, winter OMV MaxxMotion Diesel promises a reliable engine start, in all winter conditions.
The winter season requires more attention on fuel properties in order to ensure optimal starting behaviour and reliable driving. Winter OMV MaxxMotion Diesel is a high quality fuel, developed in Austria by OMV’s Innovation team, and enables excellent engine performance in all winter conditions. Getting your vehicle ready for winter is therefore quite easy if you stick to OMV tips for the cold season:
- Fill up with winter OMV MaxxMotion Diesel to keep your car’s engine running reliably.
- Check your car’s underseal and paint. To prevent the corrosive effects of salt, choose an OMV Top Wash program that cleans the underbody as well.
- Fill your cooling water and windshield cleaning tanks with antifreeze products. OMV CARISTAL windscreen cleaner/frost protection delays the formation of ice on your windscreen and keeps the washer jets functional. A clear vision is what you need in winter!
- Regularly clean your windscreen on the inside as well to avoid it from misting up.
- Check your tools – window scratcher, hand brush, jumper cables, blankets, snow chains, etc. – and keep them handy. Anything missing? A new set can be purchased at your local OMV fuel station partner.
- If possible, park your car in the garage or beneath a carport at night. This limits the build-up of ice on your car’ s windows.
OMV Serbia d.o.o.
OMV entered the Serbian market in 2001. Headquartered in Belgrade, OMV Serbia currently has 61 filling stations and holds around 10% market share in Serbia.
The OMV stations are multifunctional service centres - filling stations for people and vehicles. OMV customers are provided with fuels, lubricants and car wash services; in addition 56 VIVA shops offer snacks, refreshments and a broad range of additional services. OMV Serbia directly employs 46 people and has created more than 800 jobs via its network of filling stations.
OMV – OMV Aktiengesellschaft
With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of around 24,100 employees in 2015, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria´s largest listed industrial companies. In Upstream, OMV focuses on three core regions – CEE (Romania, Austria), North Sea as well as Middle East and Africa – and selected development areas. 2015 daily production stood at approximately 303kboe/d. In Downstream, OMV has an annual refining capacity of 17.8 mn tonnes and approximately 3,800 filling stations in 11 countries as of end of 2015. OMV operates a gas pipeline network in Austria and gas storage facilities in Austria and Germany. In 2015, gas sales volumes amounted to 110 TWh.
For further information, please contact:
Action Global Communications
Press: Srdjan Crnogorac Tel: +381 11 675 01 16