An easy and reliable way to achieve additional liquidity
Your trucks are on the roads all over Europe. On their routes, they pay tolls, refuel at filling stations and buy goods and services in different countries. VAT is charged on every purchase or toll payment. This is money that actually belongs to your company but is unavailable for a while. The sooner it is paid into your account, the better your company's liquidity will be.
OMV helps you get your money back
The procedure for VAT refund is often complicated and long. In cooperation with OMV, FDE – one of the most renowned professional tax companies in Europe – will relieve you of this burden. We offer monthly VAT refunds, standard VAT refunds and VAT refunds on mineral oils.
Here's how our offer benefits you:
- It saves time by having someone else do the administrative work
- It reliably provides VAT refunds during the same month
- You improve your liquidity
- You can count on a professional approach, based on the latest knowledge in the profession and many years of experience with the tax authorities
- You can communicate in your own language with one partner for all European countries
- You get a VAT refund on all your invoices – whether you used your OMV card or another fuel or service card
- You receive regular feedback on the status of your request
Three types of services that cover your needs
Monthly advance payment based on VAT refund
This is a quick way to recover. For fuel or toll invoices, VAT will be refunded in the same month of your application. This type of VAT refund guarantees constant liquidity. For all invoices that do not meet the conditions for advance payment, invoices can be submitted for regular VAT refund.
The FDE will arrange for a VAT refund by submitting all eligible original invoices to the local tax authorities. Immediately upon receipt of the refund from the tax authorities, the FDE will transfer the money to your account.
Sign up now
As an OMV cardholder, you can immediately apply for the VAT refund service via the application form. Your OMV Customer Manager will be happy to help you with this.